Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, July 05, 2012

Atheists Helping the Homeless Benefit Show



You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share|

 I'm really humbled by this. Some of the participants are real, heavy hitters, like Dr. Krauss & Michael Shermer from the Skeptical Inquirer magazing (and close friend with the late Dr. Carl Sagan). Here I am, mobile homeless, in a travel trailer, with no running water, in a parking lot, in a rural, redneck town in New Mexico, and I'm participating in this event. Truly, the interwebs can be a great equalizer. We can self-publish & self broadcast. It amazes me. And today, I'm on a live feed with the Huffington Post's "Gay Voices," discussing the dangers of "coming out," and how that's not possible for me IRL where I presently live, but only online, where I'm very active. blows my mind

No comments: