Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Satan Day on Craigslist



You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com/

Now, look. I've needed help from people. But I went about it in a sane and rational way.


Free Stuff on Craig's List SPECIFICALLY tells posters we are NOT to BEG for free stuff! We're only to post FREE STUFF! Not complicated, you say? Well, it's almost Jebus' birthday, and the frauds are out, begging for stuff on Craig's list.


THERE'S FREE STUFF, ALL OVER TOWN! And, if you're not TOO lazy, just keep looking at free stuff on Craig's List, and you'll find EVERYTHING! Today, I saw a commercial chicken roaster! Like in the grocery stores!


So, I posted the following. Of course, it'll get flagged, but I just needed to VENT! The pictures were included. That's Jenna Bush, worshipping Satan, right in front of daddy.


BUMS! grrrrr.... 'tis the season....


==================

Satan's Day
Reply to: see below

Date: 2007-11-28, 4:51PM MST


Please, I'm so poor and I really need goodies for my spawn! Satan's Day is coming and I have nobody to burn on the altar! Pity me! Send me worthy sacrifices! Boo hoo! Now, where did I put that bottle of thunderbird? And Hail Satan!


Go to the charities, leach and leave us alone!


(505) 666-0000
Location: Albq.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
===========
CREDITS
============
Original Post
christmas
Reply to: xxxx@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-28, 4:04PM MST
please if you have anything extra for christmas that i can give my children i can do yardwork or housekeeping they would be thankful and grateful for anything thank you and god bless
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: