Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, November 29, 2010

staying outside the system

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |
i get food stamps: over $100 for the first time ever, $3/day for food. I get SSDI $703/mo. I get medicare medicaid, but very rarely utilize it; it's just too problematic and I'm trying to stay out of the system as much as i can, since the system is dangerous, incompetent, corrupt, dysfunctional and invasive.
 
that housing coalition is the waiting list I'm on. and it is VERY corrupt and invasive. Also, I can't live around ppl w behavioral health challenges who act out, don't respect boundaries, intimidate, etc. and no animals. The animals are not... negotiable. They are my companions and I am responsible for them. They're the only family i have. They protect, balance, entertain, center, console, amuse and touch me. Humans threaten, insult, harass, abuse, spread gossip and behave toward me as predators and parasites. I need my animal companions as much as they need me. That's why I'm living in this filthy slum: to keep them safe in a place that's zoned for livestock.

No comments: