Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankless Taking Day

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

...or National I Hate Football Day

I got a free meal from the cough "best" restaurant in town (I've eaten better both in jail and homeless shelters), watching locals with $ pile food six inches high on their plates, complete with pie, cake and cookies on top, wolf it down and leave, WITHOUT giving a tip for the wait staff, ALL of whom had to work today for just over two bucks an hour. Then, I came home and have been watching atheist videos all day. I even had time to get in a fight with coughlan over his nasty, sour mouth and piss off a cluster of his groupies. I'm in bed, with cats and dogs. I have Ball Park Franks with cheese, Nathan's dill pickles, quiche, Ovaltine, a real Mexican Coca Cola, jelly donuts and marked-down Halloween chocolate. It looks like it's going to snow and I'll probably watch an Asian horror movie after it gets dark. A very nice Thankless Taking Day, I'd say.

No comments: