Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, August 27, 2004

moving and moving and...

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I have tons to say, but I just cracked my head on the bike rack on the trunk of my girl's car while loading. ouch.

and I'm hot and tired and hungry and must go unload all the junk I just packed.

We're getting the last of her stuff tonight, so I must rest my achin' head, take a bath and eat.

The new place is awesome.

We're settling in gracefully and having a ball.

I have mushy stuff for the Viri Diana blog, too, but it'll just have to wait until I get back to this slum to write.

We're renting a U Haul on Monday for my big furniture. I've still got a month to pack my little crap, but I'd like the big stuff to put the little stuff on, if you understand what I mean.

That girl's the BEST thing ever happened to me and I really am the luckiest girl in the world

I'm all gushy and mushy and giggly and stuff. awe...

No comments: