Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, August 07, 2011

how to learn about the debt ceiliing bs

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

OK, I've finally remembered: when I want to learn about something painful, I should just ask The Daily Show. They'll tell me the bad news, but I'll laugh, anyway.

Dealageddon! - A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Compromise

The debt ceiling debate ends in a budget deal that raises the debt limit and cuts trillions in spending, but doesn't increase revenue.


Exclusive - Austan Goolsbee Extended Interview Pt. 1

In this unedited, extended interview, outgoing chairman of the council of economic advisors Austan Goolsbee discusses leaving Washington for Chicago.

Exclusive - Austan Goolsbee Extended Interview Pt. 2

Austan Goolsbee wants the government to refocus on American business and create an infrastructure bank in this unedited, extended interview.

No comments: