Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

what's a debt ceiling?

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com



about the freakin debt ceiling

by Rogi Equality Riverstone on Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 1:59pm
ANNOUNCEMENT: I was busy trying not to die for a couple of months. Therefore, I know nothing about this debt ceiling crap. And, despite many people's attempts on facebook to enlighten me, so far, I have managed not to read a damn thing about it. I'm barely alive, as it is. I don't need to know how my poverty stricken butt can more improve the lives of the wealthy. forty percent of the population of the USA lives on three tenths of a percent of the wealth. That's all I need to know. Thanks


I don't need to know. Here's what's true: This was an hysterical hyper-drama, staged and scripted to divide and conquer, in preparation for the '12 elections. Poor people will suffer. Greatly. The Democrats will allow it and wring their hands, begging for pity, as though THEY don't have enough to eat, not me. NONE of this is real; it's all propaganda. And, one of these days, it's going to rear up and bite them in the asses -- HARD! Obama's already assigning 20,000 troops to keep an eye on us, in case of civil unrest, a la Anonymous. It's all fake. The poor are being blamed for EVERYTHING that's wrong in society, while parasites bleed us dry. Why should I read ANY of the press about this food fight


If you respond to what's happened in DC with more cynicism and apathy, the radical right wins completely. Instead: Organize and mobilize!

Mr Reich, this isn't about cynicism and apathy. I'm exhausted: physically, emotionally, financially. I'm mobile homeless in a camping trailer, rural, have no car and live fifty miles from a decent grocery store. They want me and my trailer trash kind dead, and they're not going to stop until every one of us is killed in action, locked in a private jail at taxpayers' expense or doped up on Big PhRMA at taxpayers' expense. I can't even get toilet paper without a major, exhausting production and I live on $700/month Social Security that hey want to cut. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSED TO DO ABOUT ANY OF THIS???? My blog: http://livinginthehood.blo​gspot.com/
 
I'm tired of liberal rhetoric; SOMEBODY HELP ME SAVE MY LIFE!



To Robert Reich:
 

No comments: