Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, February 08, 2007

powering truck

We're probably gonna buy an inverter on the road. I was talking about
one of those line splitters. I also use them to power extra lights,
radio, etc. on my electric bike.

I also hope we can buy one of those coffee pots that plugs into cig.
lighter. Ma's bringing her cell phone charger, too.

That lamp that plugs into cig lighter has long enuff cord it can stretch
into the back of the truck; it's for road emergencies, etc.

We'll need an inverter b4 we go to Burning Man festival this summer, for
sure.

Also: we found a 5500 watt generator at BigLots for $450. We didn't buy
it yet; want to compare prices, wattage, etc. first.

We'll need generator at Burning Man, so I can project my table/scope art
video. There's no electric, water, etc. on the land; you bring
everything in and take EVERYTHING out.

No comments: