Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 13, 2008

new roommate went crazy

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

to Rachel,  from Br's computer in Ft. Sumner
he drank a liter of gin & 12 cans of malt liquor yesterday, hiding it from me becaus3e I said no open containers in car.

Cop pulled me over in Ft. Sum... "Christopher" had to go out there and confront the cop! All went well, but scary for awhile.

CRAZY accusations, etc.

Pestered Br & Zack to buy him liquor all day.

Bought bbq foods for family at grocery; became angry at me for no reason. Now I know it's because it wasn't about bbq; the store sold no liquor.

Became FRIGHTENINGLY verbally abusive and threatening when we returned to Br's.

Said he wanted to go home NOW.

I didn't answer; I've stopped speaking to him.

SCREAMING at me.

In front of br's family, "I want to go home now."

Br's mom: "Rogi still has work to do."

Christopher: "I want to leave NOW!"

Me: Bye.

He's still sitting at the intersecton to hwy. 60 and the northern route to Santa Rosa.

We just came back from store; Br stopped to ask him if he wanted some food. He said no, thanks, he's fine.

So he's still sitting there.

Doubt I can get online again.

If Megan could just check the house in the morning, I'd be grateful.

I'm leaving here very early am; trailer back to albq. by noon, or probs with u haul

No comments: