Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, July 14, 2008

Toboho's lost house priviledges

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I taped a hand written copy of this to his bedroom door, after he came
in (gone a week, without word) at 2am, waking me by CHECKING MY
ANSWERING MACHINE and slamming his door.

YOU HAVE LOST THE FOLLOWING PRIVELEDGES

DISHES: Since you insist on hording them in your room, attracting bugs.

TRUCK: For driving w/out permission while drinking, leaving empty
alcohol can (behnd MY SEAT! I told him, REPEATEDLY, NO OPEN CONTAINERS
IN THE TRUCK, to which he said I was treating him like a child)


ANSWERING MACHINE & PHONE: Answering machine is NOT yours. YOU don't
need to check messages; I do.

FREE ACCESS: You have a 10pm curfew. I need sleep AND peace. I'll be
locking deadbolt at 10 pm (he doesn't have a key), UNLESS you make
arrangements with me in ADVANCE. I will UNLOCK by apx. 6 am.

GUESTS: Guest must be cleared with me in advnce, 24 hr. notice.

------------------

If you didn't act like a child, you wouldn't be "treated like a child."

NO ALCOHOL

NO DRUGS!!

No comments: