Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 13, 2008

taking KUNM to Ft. Sumner

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

me.

This morning, I'm packing my kitchen cubicles.

They're actually the old mail boxes from the station: complete with
weird stickers, labels with everybody's names, graphiti, etc.

I didn't even peel off Renee Blake's name, although some of you might
wonder why not?

I've even got Paul Ingles Peace Talks Our Top Stories (Paul, PLEASE
get another grant; I loved Top Stories!!!)

They have no backs on them, so they're perfect to put in the middle of
the kitchen, so I can reach my best glassware, spices and dry goods
from both sides, while sunlight streams through them.

I don't know who made them, but they're beautifully constructed.

I hope to keep them forever.

Oddest kitchen cabinets in history.

No comments: