Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Progress?

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

I looked up membership lists for 2 goat societies today: pygmy and dairy. I emailed my flier and a blurb to anybody with an email address. and I put this ad on craigslist: http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/sha/2351536237.html there's a guy not far from here in Edgewood who responded. We're going to try to meet up on Saturday, after his finals.

I was up all night, researching. I was on the phone all day until about 4:45 (she should be home soon).

Spoke with the under sheriff, who says it's a civil matter and he won't just toss me off for trespassing or something. He says I've provided substantial evidence that we had a rental contract, even though I wasn't to pay rent until the 3rd of May. And he promises she can't just tow away my trailer, especially with me living in it. He was very respectful and sympathetic, considering he knows Cindi but not me. He understood what I told him about not asking her if we could "speak like adults," that that would just enrage her further.

Weasel has a giant tick on his back that's driving him nuts, so I have to go. More later.

No comments: