Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, July 22, 2011

what's really sik . . .

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

. . . after all the hell they put me through, they keep coming back here, to my blog, snooping. Don't they have lives? Or is it that they're hoping to see me suffer, and feel cheated because I won't? If they hold me in SUCH low contempt, feel themselves SO superior to me, why in the WORLD would they waste one second of their lofty time, reading the humble scratchings of a person they consider subhuman? I have better things to do than snoop around them; they don't interest me in the least!  I never did consort with  bullies, drunks, drug users or criminals; I certainly don't have time to waste on them now!

 

No comments: