Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, April 28, 2011

it's below freezing in here

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

Cindi told me to use an electrical outlet for my house trailer that is connected to her heaviest usage: furnace, washer, dryer, refrigerator, bathroom.

I told her I needed a dedicated outlet in  part of the house seldom used. she has 4 bedrooms full of junk with unused outlets, as well as a shed.

But she insisted I plug in to the highest usage breaker on the house. I lost power 3 times the night before easter, as she kept blow drying shrink wrap onto easter eggs. I also lost power, trying to warm coffee in the microwave the next morning, because she was both washing and drying clothes.

I plugged in my space heater tonight. i saw her bathroom light go on. Whatever she did broke the circuit again. I don't dare plug in the heater.

I have my electric blanket on. But it's really cold in here. 

No comments: