Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

PayPal: Chimps on Crack.

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Well, I had to retry FIVE TIMES, but I FINALLY logged a dispute with PayPal. They're "experiencing tech. difficulties." You only get 45 days to file a claim, and only three claims per year! I'm running out of time! But I FINALLY got to submit this:

This was an order for LIVE trees. After 3 weeks, I wrote her:
On 3/28/06, Rogi Riverstone wrote:
Where are my trees?

Her reply:
"Hello,
Name and address and I let you know thank you kindly"
She should KNOW my name and address!

THEN, she had the nerve to ask for feedback! NO WORD of a refund. I've waited 3 days, emailed 2xs, NO REPLY

Item title: Japanese Red Maples Spring Blow Out Sale,Japanese Red
Maples Spring Blow Out Sale
item=

Item number:
Buyer User ID: rriverstone
Seller User ID: bullyloverz
Your total: $25.05

Item title: Japanese Red Maples Spring Blow Out Sale,Japanese Red Maples Spring Blow Out Sale
Item number:
Buyer User ID: rriverstone
Seller User ID: bullyloverz
Total: $25.05
Note: Every eBay user has a Feedback profile made up of comments from other eBay users.
Thank you so much for your business.
P.S. I'm sorry we couldn't complete this. I hope you have a great summer. Happy Planting. I will leave you positive and hope you do the same. Thank you.

As far as I'm concerned, she has stolen my money

No comments: