Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 14, 2003

My Writing

Offer your feedback and comments at Rogi's Kitchen Table.

Written to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thriftylivingabq/

I have energy for developing this if you can't, Luiz.

Nice to meet you, by the wa and thanks for the welcome.

There's an alley behind my home. I talk to homeless people, almost every time I'm out there gardening.

I've been homeless. I did it before ordinary people were online. Scrounging up resources is hard without a phone or an address!

The library has computers they can use, but it's hard to get there.

I'm hoping that, between this group and abqfree, I can help hook people up to what they need.

I've also been working toward a book or newspaper column on living well with little money.

Many middle class people are in debt and stressed out. Some are downsizing: reducing their expenses and budgets, so they have more time for what's important to them.

I'm hoping my writing will help both populations of people.

You can see some of my stuff here: http://rriverstone.com/kitchen/index.html at least, I HOPE that's the right email addy!

No comments: