Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, October 27, 2011

We Are ALL Scott Olsen!

Share |

Defending the Constitution against enemies both foreign and domestic!

They KNEW he was a veteran. 
They shot him while his back was turned.
When protesters came to assist,
they threw an exploding canister at them all.
None of the police offered assistance.


Footage of Scott Olsen being shot by Police at Occupy Oakland from Raleigh Latham on Vimeo.
Marines around the world are outraged by the injuries inflicted by police on Scott Olsen at Tuesday's Occupy Oakland protests. Olsen is in a medically-induced coma after getting hit in the head by a police projectile.
The following picture is taken from the Reddit thread "How I feel, as a United States Marine, about what occurred in Oakland."
This man is not alone. In the five hours since the thread went up there have been over 600 comments.

Marine

Hers' the email from the man in the picture.
Dear Mr. Johnson,

    My name is Jay C Gentile, and I'm the man in the picture on BI's front page. I'm sure you're a busy man so I'll try to keep my words  to a minimum. I was wondering if you, as a journalist, and with the resources at your disposal, could tell me a reliable place where I can find updates about Scott Olsen's condition. "Occupy Wallstreet" movement aside, Marines share a bond that escapes the boundaries of the English language. I'd like to be able to "check up" on this young man, my brother, and keep up with his condition.

    Thank you very much,

    Semper Fidelis
       -Jay C. Gentile

From what I understand Scott has been upgraded to Fair condition.
Scott Olsen
If the police claim Scott Olsen attacked them — this video may show differently. Olsen appears at 3:30 into the clip.

No comments: