Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I WILL get off this couch!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I was up late; found a tape of my first radio broadcast. Viri Diana, riverstone radio. !SORRY I POSTED THAT URL WRONG EARLIER!

I'll have a lot more to say, in both blogs.

Yesterday's flurry of walking made me sleepy, so I had a hard time going to bed last night, 'cuz of naps.

So, I'm up late.

I chickened out yesterday; I didn't call any of the official type institutions. I think I needed to be emersed in MY institutions, yesterday, to rally my forces in preparation.

I'm looking for everybody in my past whom I really cared for. Everybody else? Forget about it.

I have bunches of cassette tapes, scattered all over the living room. I found real treasures yesterday, stuff that belongs in women's museums & archives.

I was the Forest Gump of the Lesbian Feminist movement in Los Angeles, in the seventies. I ran with everybody. If it happened, I was probably there...

Well, I have a park to walk around. One more cup of coffee, & I'm out of here.

No comments: