Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

WHEW!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

MAN! It's HOT out there! WHEW!

I did my 2 laps around the park, showered and putted to the station.

Made some calls, cleared out my yahoomail, emailed some peeps, etc.

Tristan, the production guru, has agreed to help me repair that concert tape I found.

I went to Smith's and found some cheapo steaks. Thursday's a buddy's birthday; she's going with my & another gal from the station to a play.

I just emailed her, asking if she wants to come over for a birthday steak.

I've got a present for her, too.

That station looks different, every time I go. See KUNM.org, where they have pictures. What a MESS! LOL.

So, I'm very glad I had the good sense to turn on the air conditioner before I left this morning. I'm so diggin' layin' here, nekkid, with cold air blowin' on my hot sweat.

I need a nap, so that'll happen really soon.

This gettin' healthy stuff is killin' me! LOL

No comments: