Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Saturday, July 03, 2004

oooh, THANK you!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

She answered every, single question!

All in a row, one right after the other, so I had no idea what was the answer to what, until I copied and pasted every answer into every question.

She's evil.

I'm not wrong.

There's hope. Nothing certain, yet. And there's Something (remember "Something?") she's going to tell me this week.

She knows. She feels the thick atmosphere between us! She feels me.

A lot of "maybe" and "not sure," but that's to be expected.

I'm intense. I know what I feel very soon and very deeply.

"Normal" heh people tend to need more time.

And self-contained people need longer than that.

Oh, she's so worth it!

Someday, I'm going to dance with her under an outrageous moon.

Meanwhile, I replied that I feel just like Gene Kelly in "Singin' In The Rain!" Even sang that on my way to the store just now.

Oh, you remarkable, funny, beautiful, cranky thing!

No comments: