Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

25 Chickens in a Bathtub

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

1st time, using new camera, new editing software & uploading a "real" video to YouTube, so be kind, ok? This is, basically, a home movie. I'll get better, I promise. Just wanted folks to know the chix arrived healthy & alive, and that I've made them at home. They even have their own heater & lamp. They're "Black Broilers," From Privett Hatcheries in New Mexico: laying chix; I have no plans to eat them. I'll have Xtra roosters, if you want one! Pretty tail feathers, when grown. Thanks to Liz for helping fund the project and Laura, my postal carrier, who isn't really supposed to deliver live animals, but was nice, as I have no car & the PO is 7 miles from my place.
This is my very first, edited YouTube. Just learned to use camera & editing software yesterday. I didn't say it was any good, now did I?

 


No comments: