Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homeless People Are Freeloaders

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

O'REILLY FACTOR: Homeless People Are Freeloaders



I'm homeless. i sometimes eat from dumpsters. I'm rural and isolated, with no car and must hitch hike for groceries a hundred miles, round trip. Last week, a kid who gave me a ride stole $40 from my wallet. I get a hundred dollars' food stamps; $3 per day for food and seven hundred in social security disability. The ONLY time I ever "begged" was when my dog, not me, ran out of food and my check was a week away. Do these people even realize most homeless people are women and children? I'm a 55 year old woman, living without heat, running water or sewage. "Enabling?" What? Enabling people to stay alive? I love these new xian Taliban values! Blame us for corporate welfare! phuque this. The link to me here goes to my Hood Life blog. Pretending to be a stereotype is NOT learning about homelessness. I'm so sick of rich people telling us who we are instead of ASKING!

No comments: