Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Accessability at Church

E-mail message
Date: Fri, Sep 12, 2003, 8:35pm
To: (List for CLF members)
Subject: Re: [Clf-l] Access to the CLF offices

you know what's REALLY STUPID!?!?

There ought to be a gvt. grant for nonprofits and public facilities to upgrade to disabled accessibility!

Bush want to throw big bucks at churches? FINE! HE can buy the blanketyblank elevator! A lousy hundred grand, and he wants EIGHTY SEVEN BILLION (that's 87 WTCs) MORE to urinate down that rat hole he dug?!?
[waste in Iraq?!?]

DANG it!

He's talking about JOBS??? How 'bout rebuilding the infrastructure of this country and making it accessible? Besides, if people could get INTO buildings, they could WORK in them!

I'm supposed to stand on a street corner with a tin cup, while these fat cats give away the store to their cronies?!?!

[I'm supposed to humiliate myself by publicly begging, while these spoiled, rich people give away our National wealth to their friends?!?!]

oooooo I'm mad! Sorry.

Our church had to burn DOWN before it got a dang ramp and an elevator! SHOOT!

I didn't curse. barely.

Sometimes, our collective stupidity as Americans just burns me UP! [frustrates me!]

Rogi~~resting my aching legs after not selling one thing at the Peace Fair tonight.
______________________________________________
Clf-l mailing list

No comments: