Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I've Gotta Get BUSY!

I need to make a lot, more masks & other crafts, work on my blog, clean the house....

Both NBC and the Albuquerque Tribune have been reading my blogs!

I just spoke with this reporter from the Trib; she wants an interview. NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!


E-mail message

From: [deleted]@abqtrib.com ([name deltetd])

Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2003, 12:26pm

To: Rogi Riverstone

Subject: curious

Rogi Riverstone:
 
I am a reporter with the Albuquerque Tribune and I am trying to get in touch with you. I came across your "hoodlife" website and found it very interesting. I'm curious to know about how and why you started the website and what it means. I was hooked after reading only a few excerpts. Please call me at [number deleted].

Thank you for your time.

[name deleted], Tribune reporter

I have spent the morning covered in paint, shoe polish and paper mache glue/goop, making masks.

Now, I need to make even MORE, plus some more cat pillows! Puff Pant!

And, since I've been so busy anyway, this HOUSE is FILTHY!

And I need to resume both the 'hood and Viri Diana blogs!

I'm STILL gonna sit here and watch dumb ol' General Hospital for a measley hour.

I walked 5 miles yesterday in 5 hours and dragged 200 lbs. of food home. I could barely walk this morning!

Five stinky masks, wet with paint and goop, are grinning at me from around the living room. Can't set them outside, cuz it looks like rain. Thank HEAVENS it looks like rain, cuz I'm TOO BUSY TO WATER THE GARDEN! LOL

No comments: