Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, January 17, 2011

Look, Cookesville

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

I left that RV forum for women because of you and that dog pile that jumped me, defending your haughty, judgmental, arrogant, ignorant snotty ass. I took my blogs off line because I wanted you to give up and go away. For someone who thinks I'm not worth your time, you're spending over fifteen minutes a visit, viewing multiple pages, on a regular basis.

You live in a town steeped in hate, stinking of self righteousness. I want nothing to do with you and I am sorry I ever acknowledged your existence. You don't know a damn thing about what you babble-thumping xian Taliban types have done to pollute and warp life for the rest of us.

You've never met a Queer before, you think. You've never met someone who's as poor as I am, you think. You probably think you've never met a person with behavioral health challenges like mine, either.

That's just because you're so wrapped in your own, narrow, egotistical illusion that What You Believe is right, everybody around you is terrified to let you know who they really are. That's the way you xian soldiers want it, right?

So, go to your babble study. Go gossip about your neighbors. Go cluck your tongue and shake your head at someone else.

You sicken me. You didn't even have the guts to post a comment, but you clicked the link.

I wish all that Jeebus crap you believe WERE true, that you really are going to be "raptured." I would love to see a day when ALL your kind just disappeared off the face of the Earth.

But life is never that easy. People like me, who can ill afford the extra expenditure of time, labor, heart and resources, have to work so HARD and so diligently to make your kind of bigotry and prejudice obsolete. It's not fair.

YOU don't sleep in the cold. YOU don't go without water or food or medical care or moral support. I have so MUCH more that I need than to have to try to push through the wall of hate your kind blasts at me constantly, just for a place to sleep and food in my belly.

If Jeebus were real, and if he were really coming back to judge the world, I imagine your kind will be dog crap on his sandal.

Go away and leave me in peace. I am not a television show. I am a human, in real pain. i am not here to amuse you because your life is so boring, small and stupid. 

No comments: