Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, December 27, 2010

The freeser's in, you sissy mach men!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

I moved the feezer, all by myself today, off a rickety porch, down falling apart steps, drageed it nearly a hundred yards, cuz my dolly's tires are flat, washed it out, PUSHED it up into the trailer, LIFTED it onto its feet, positioned it and plugged it in. It works. I'll put the food back in tomorrow; I'm too tired and it gets below freezing in the kitchen at night, anyway. Everything's in ice chests or out on the porch in my big fridge.

Big, "macho" dudes rode past in heated cars, on the ways to their heated homes and just GAWKED at me as i pulled that freezer through the dirt so hard, I left plow marks. Useless sissies.

No comments: