Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

solar panel for trailer

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

the solar place in Albq. wants twice as much for both panel and voltage reg. I'm waiting to hear back from Gallup Solar. If they haven't replied by xmas eve, I'm buying the eBay panel. Did you look at that video of the guy who installed one on his Rv??? He can power his whole unit on a fifty watt! No furnace or a/c, though! but everything else.

I'm a LITTLE scared to spend the money, but, on the other hand, y'know????? I could get off line pretty quickly. By the way, the six v batteries, that I'd put  in series? they're eighteen bucks each, postage included. I'll fiddle with batteries next month. I need moving money now. And I'd like to see what the battery on that thing has left in it, anyway. So, it'd be another twenty five with the voltage regulator. a hundred and fifty? to go almost completely off the grid??? and I could buy another panel before summer, to run air conditioning, etc.
 
 

No comments: