Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 26, 2010

woke at 2am on a Sunday

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |
It gets really cold in here at night & I sometimes wake up very early. Also, with all the work I'm doing, renovating that trailer to live in, I've been resisting the urge to go to sleep at 7pm. Last night, I gave in and slept, hoping I'd get ten hours or more. No luck; just seven; I woke just after 2am.

But I lie in bed, goofing on the computer until ME comes on and then get back to work. This morning, though, KUNM has gospel until 9am and I just can't stand it, on so many levels.

So, I'm just hanging out with all the dogs & cats, waiting for the sun to warm the yard so I can get back out there.

Today, I need to clear out the kitchen furniture, so, hopefully, tomorrow i can drag my little freezer out & put it in the trailer. That's the last, big thing to go in. once it's there, I can build my bed and start sleeping in the trailer with my critters. It will be a lot warmer and more comfortable.

No comments: