Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I CANNOT LOG IN TO RVing WOMEN FORUM!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share |

I've joined a phpbb support forum, to try to get a diagnosis of what's wrong with the forum. You can see the topic here: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2115341&p=12924046#p12924046 I don't know if you have to be a registered member of the forum to read it. They are saying your PHB has updated and is no longer compatible with what they're saying is a very old and outdated version.

Every user of that board will see this issue.

Erik Frèrejean wrote:their PHP installation was updated which become incompatible with the phpBB version they are running (which is very outdated)

The host updated the PHP version running on his server and phpBB 3.0.1 isn't compatible with php 5.3.x. The fix is updating phpBB (highly advised) or have the host downgrade the PHP installation (which they most likely/hopefully won't do).
It keeps demanding I log on, but it won't keep me logged on. It is redirecting automatically back to the log in page and will not allow me to post. I see this above the RVing women logo (I added "textarea" tags, so you can see the script I'm seeing):

No comments: