Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, December 26, 2010

good day's work

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com
Share  

Proud to say I got those 2 giant, heavy shelve from the kitchen out into the back yard today. Everything in them is stowed in the trailer, and i have plenty of room for the rest of my kitchen, too.

I didn't take the table out yet. I think, after over a week's really hard work, I need to pace myself. It's nearly 2 pm; temps will drop soon. No sense working sore muscles in the cold.

I'll bet I can remove the table, unpack freezer into ice chests, move freezer out of kitchen & into trailer and repack food in it tomorrow.

I guess the bed can wait 'til Tuesday, if I can make  the firewood hold out. It gets cold in here, even with a fire going. I need to get out of this house and into my trailer! I HATE it in here! 

No comments: