Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Drug Deal Tomorrow, Raoul's Place

Joe and his girlfriend, Sarah, were just here. Seems Raoul didn't score their "bud" for today's pick up. He promises to have it tomorrow though.

Raoul returns from work at apx. 8:30 am. He sometimes remains up for a couple of hours, but usually goes right to bed.

If he stays up, he'll nap 'til about 3pm. If he goes to bed, he'll sleep 'til about 1pm.

I'm guessing Joe will be by in the afternoons; it's hard to wake Raoul when he's inside sleeping with the air conditioner on.

So, APD, here's a chance to get Raoul, if you want him. Sure wish you would. I don't want to live next to him; I deserve better.

Remember: when a fellow officer gets shot at night, it'll probably be Raoul working on him or her.

Oh, and another thing: my neighbor's cat, Bug Eyes, was out there on her steps, wanting to get back in.

Joe and Raoul assumed it was my cat and jokes about anthrax and other poisons followed.

Final Note: I am not a narc under normal circumstances. A person's recreational drug use is none of my concern. Unless they MAKE it my concern. Neither Raoul's nor Joe's drug use is recreational. Both are unhealthy people. Raoul is down-right dangerous, and needs to be stopped. Raoul is out of control. There's nothing recreational about it.

No comments: