Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

"I sold a scooter to a homeless bum"

http://pub40.ezboard.com/fdrinal28133frm1.showMessage?topicID=5216.topic

eBay Privacy Agreement:

5. Your Use of Other Users' Information.

In order to facilitate interaction among all eBay community members, our Site allows you limited access other users' contact and shipping information. As a seller you have access to the User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information of the buyer or winning bidder(s), and as a buyer or winning bidder you have access to the User ID, email address and other contact information of the seller.

By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' personal information that you obtain through the Site or through an eBay-related communication or eBay-facilitated transaction, eBay hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for: (a) eBay-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages, (b) using services offered through eBay (e.g. escrow, insurance, shipping and fraud complaints), and (c) any other purpose that a user expressly agrees to after you tell them the purpose you would like to use it for. In all cases, you must give users an opportunity to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. In addition, under no circumstances, except as defined in this Section, can you disclose personal information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of that user. You agree that other users may use your personal information to communicate with you in accordance with this Section. Note that law enforcement personnel, VeRO program participants, and other rights holders are given different rights with respect to information they access.

eBay and our users do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add an eBay user, even a user who has purchased an item from you, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. To report eBay related spam to eBay, please contact us using our webform.


I want a FORMAL APOLOGY from this seller, posted in the forum in which he abused me. I want my photo and personal info removed from that forum.

I want him to lose his seller's priviledges at eBay.

I WILL retain an attorney and sue him for slander if these conditions aren't met!

If he has broadcast my personal information to any other sources, public or private, I want those retracted, too, and apologies to me left their place.

This is a place of business.

http://pub40.ezboard.com/fdrinal28133frm1.showMessage?topicID=5216.topic

He has posted misinformation about me on a public board, including my photo.

This is a neoNazi group.

He is making racist, sexist, homophobic statements about me and mocking my disability and poverty.

He has posted my photo. I am afraid for my safety. Comments re: "Nazis taking care of me."

He knows where I live.
************
Saved e-mail message

From: (Rogi�Riverstone)
Date: Wed, Oct 22, 2003, 2:12pm
To: privacy@ebay.com
Subject: seller violated my privacy

http://pub40.ezboard.com/fdrinal28133frm1.showMessage?topicID=5216.topic

He has posted misinformation about me on a public board, including my photo.

This is a neoNazi group.

He is making racist, sexist, homophobic statements about me and mocking my disability and poverty.
**************
to ezboard Inc. legal dispute email form:

I bought a motor scooter from this guy from eBay. He's now posting my photo, personal info about me and racial, sexist, homophobic epithets, as well as slanderous and libelous statements about my disability and income.

I think the board has been removed/deleted, but I have kept the HTML source code of the entire thread.

No comments: