Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Sociopathic Depravity

Raoul Nieto is a very sick person. He's addicted to both alcohol and cocaine, and smokes amazing amonts of marijuana.

He is a surgical nurse at UNM hospital. He drinks and smokes every afternoon until he literally sounds developmentally disabled. He SCREAMS! Then, he sleeps for 2 or 3 hours, gets up, does a few lines of coke to wear off the effects of the weed & beer, and goes to work all night at the hospital.

He worked on that lady cop whom some mentally ill guy shot in the head with her own gun. He described her condition to his drinking "buddies" in graphic detail. It's amazing she is alive, let alone speaking, especially since Raoul was responsible for her care.

Yesterday, Joe came over. Joe is a wet-behind-the-ears martial arts "student." He used to live in a basement apartment in this building. He got fired from his job as a lifeguard, caring for peoples children, at The Beach Waterpark. He failed the drug test. He is "studying" to join the CIA. Yeah, right! If he can't be trusted with civilian children in a relatively-safe environment, I SERIOUSLY doubt the CIA would let him be responsible for their LIVES, under hostile and dangerous circumstances!

Well, Raoul got to bragging to Joe about his most recent exploit. It was literally all I could do to keep from going to his apartment and slapping the SNOT out of him for it! I'm STILL angry about it, and plan to call the police and the American Cancer Society first thing tomorrow morning.

We recently had The Race For A Cure: a run/walk to raise money for breast cancer research.

My mom had a radical mastectomy 20+ years ago. My grandmother died of breast cancer about 10 years ago. That means I have bad odds, at best.

Raoul drove down the street, at midnight, after the race. He saw a table on a street corner. He described it as 8' long, weighing about 50 lbs., good for a massage table. He stole it. He put it in his SUV and took it to his storage unit.

He STOLE from women fighting cancer!

I'm trying REALLY HARD not to go over there and CASTRATE him.

What a sick, sorry, cowardly, self-centered, evil, irredeemable, hateful, cruel, depraved idiot!

AND HE's A SURGICAL NURSE?!?!?!?

And he's my next door neighbor, playing with open flames and with electrical appliances and water, right next door to me.

Oh! In case you're wondering, yes, I HAVE ratted him out, to three different parties. I've told the police. I've told the property management company. I've told the hospital.

I hear every perverted "thought" that comes out of his head. So, I know all about him. He fakes urine tests. And, the hospital's desperate for nurses, especially special skills nurses, especially graveyard shift.

He blasts his music and screams for awhile, then turns down the volume and shuts up. So, by the time the cops get here, they're thinking "whoever" called them must be "crazy."

He runs this place like a prison; he intimidates those neighbors, like me, whom he can't buy with beer, food, drugs and money. My other neighbors aren't going to complain to the mgmt. company. And the mgmt. company doesn't believe me. Of course not; that would mean trying to rent out that rat hole he lives in. It has no kitchen; Raoul "washes" his dishes in a bucket, with a garden hose, on the foot path in front of our apartments. Another reason I try not to walk out front!

No comments: