Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, October 13, 2003

To The Reporter

Today, I built a greenhouse out of a discarded refrigerator, laid on its back and some discarded windows! It's 5' long by 6' tall, and 3' wide! So I can grow food this winter.

Last week, I found and repaired a washing machine! So, I'm taking the old one apart for spare parts, and using the drum as a planter! I flattened the metal housing for a roof for my greenhouse! LOL

you were listening to 2 radios: a HUGE boom box w/tape to tape play/record, am/fm, and CD player.

The one in the living room was the same, but smaller. Both came from the trash. I also have an am/fm I take with me trash picking & on errands and a small am/fm battery-operated stereo in the bathroom. All came from the trash.

So did 2 of my 3 TVs.

The "stumble" quote sounds like something I'd say. Leave it.

Just let me know the DAY it comes out, ok? I want to buy some print copies and email it to friends online, too.

Thanks,
Rogi

No comments: