Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, October 12, 2003

I LOVE My "Fry Daddy!!!"

I'm so glad I found that stupid thing!

It gets the oil just right, and heats very quickly!

I sliced a huge, baking style tater with my Japanese mandolin. I added slices to the oil slowly, so it wouldn't cool down.

I managed to put that WHOLE DAMN POTATO in the Fry Daddy, and it was STILL submerged in oil!

By the time I finished washing the dishes and frying my hamburger, I had a pound of home made tater chips!

I got them taters for less than $0.10 per pound!

I put them in a steel mesh collander to drain.

I checked the oil level in the Fry Daddy. The taters had absorbed SO LITTLE oil, I could BARELY tell the difference!

I'm SO GLAD those ppl threw that thing out, even if it DID have slightly-rancid lard in it! I got it thoroughly clean in fifteen minutes, cord, cover and all.

I think that silly thing sells for about $20.00!

I can't WAIT to make onion rings with the giant sweet onions I bought last week!

DONUTS! FUNNEL CAKES! MINI FRY BREAD! I'm SO HAPPY!!!

Can you TELL???!!!???!!!

Here's what I found. I like this site, cuz of the customer comments: Fry Daddy Junior at Kitchen.MainSeek.com

No comments: