Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, March 25, 2004

how can u help when u don't see me?

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I was absolutely right about Voc. Rehab.

It was a nightmare. I nearly paniced.

I can't write about it now, but I will later.

She scared me so badly, it ain't funny.

Leslie, at KUNM, is helping me find out about the NM Film Board...or whatever it's called...which wants to train ppl. for the film industry. Gov. Richardson thinks Hollywood will come here. THey're gonna need trained crews for movies, tee vee, etc. If I do sound, I can do anything, even (especially!) radio.

I have a lot of paperwork and hoops to jump. I'm a bug under a magnifying glass. And, so far, all observers are hyper critical and looking for excuses to pull the plug on me.

WHat a cruel system: We'll help your unemployed, worthless, gimp ass, unless you're too unemployed, worthless, and gimpy.

And THEY define EVERYTHING! No dialogue; take it or leave it. Sink or swim. Cold blooded bureaucrats, leaching off the vulnerable. They don't give a rat's ass whether I starve, as long as I match their statistics.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo sad!

No comments: