Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, March 19, 2004

I need a nap!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.comEmptied out the greenhouse. All the buckets, pots, etc are in the empty lot garden, well decorated so they don't look ugly, and arranged prettily.

I've got plenty of places to plant tomatoes. I have 2 half grown cabbages! LOL

The only things left in the greenhouse are unplanted tubs that are full of water and too hard to lift and 2 pots of catnip, which I'm guarding with my LIFE! Everytime I open the greenhouse windows, I have to shoo cats.

Pulled a mess of weeds. Straightened my little, fenced yard.

Shoveled dirt into a really big pot; thinking of getting some sort of tree. Found the pot in the trash. It's heavy plastic...about 15 gallons; heavy as HELL, even with dry dirt! Lugged it from in front of my apt., where the dirt was, to allll the way into the back lot. Thank gawd for the dolly!

Washed three blankets and two loads of clothes.

Washed a Dish Sculpture.

Had a bowl of spaghetti, cheese and sardines for lunch. I know, it sounds disgusting, but it was wonderful.

Was done and in bed by noon.

I can barely move.

I'm just going to lie here the rest of the day and throb.

I got my half turkey out of the fridge to thaw. I'll cook it tonight.

I've GOT to clean out my refrigerator, but it'll wait. If I do anything else today, I'll splinter.

No comments: