Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, March 29, 2004

Pooped

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I ate: sweet roll, 3 slices of pizza, spinich salad, salsa and chips, four soda pops and a cuppa coffee. burp.

I shoulda signed up for SUPPER duty! They get food from a rotisserie grill! sounds like bbq chicken, to me! I'm volunteering tomorrow over in news, so I should b there in time for supper! LOL.

Worked with Enid and Caroline, both older women, very smart and frisky.

It was too SLOOOOOW! Yall need to PLEDG TO YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY RADIO STATIONS!!!!! You want ALL your info from Clear Channel, Fox and Disney????!!!!!

Mr. Dawson's on. He has the sexiest bedroom voice. And I told him so at the station today. He blushed like a white girl! LOL. He's like hot cocoa, on a bitter cold night. He's warm and smooth and loving and comforting and soothing and just slightly decadent.

I'm very tired. 2 trips to the U today and all that cooking and cleaning yesterday. I do believe I've earned a nap, even if I miss Mr. Dawson's show.

It's an achingly beautiful afternoon. Butterflies, tulips, apple blossoms, wisteria, baby green grass, nests....it's just fabulous.

I wish I had more energy; I'd be out there, in it. But I neeeeeeed to SLEEEEEP!

Don't steal the silverware while I'm out, ok?

No comments: