Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, March 11, 2004

letter to landlord

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com



Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2003, 11:09am (MST+1)
Subject: Rent, September, 2003
Dear manager,

My funds are transferring to my bank account this minute. Based on my prior experience with transferring funds from PayPal to my bank, I anticipate that the enclosed rent check for September should be valid by Monday (9/8/03) or Tuesday (9/9/03).

Please forgive this late payment.
This will be the only time when I can forsee paying late for my rent.
I request that you not deposit my check before Tuesday, 9/9/03. I will call your office immediately, if funds are transferred into my account earlier.

Rogi

Here is the email I just received:

From: service@paypal.com
Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2003, 9:33am (MDT-1)
To: rriverstone
Subject: PayPal Electronic Funds
Transfer

Dear Rogi,

Your request to withdraw funds via electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account ending in ...., has been received and is in process.

This process usually takes 3-4 business days to complete but is dependent on your bank's policies.

If there is a problem with your request, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We will notify you immediately by email if we learn of any problems in processing your request.

Thanks for using PayPal, the world's #1 online payment service!
PayPal Bank Services Team

No comments: