Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

$210, on its way!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Well, I produced the Domestic Violence story for National Native News today. They're airing it tomorrow. A longer version was broadcast on KUNM tonight.

The Weapons Grade Uranium story aired yesterday, on FSRN. Found it by surfing their archives. Sigh.

Here it is, for those of you with mp3 capabilities, which WebTV doesn't have, sorry to say.

http://www.fsrn.org/news/20040524_news.html.

The Gallup Independent never contacted me re: underrepresentation of People of Color in their newsroom. I'll have to telephone the editor tomorrow. mumble.

I got a LOT done today. I'm glad to say I'm nearly up to speed. Soon, I SHOULD be able to complete an assigned story the same day.

I still have some stories to follow up on, too.

The FSRN piece is worth a hundred sixty; the NNN piece is worth fifty. And I'm doing another NNN tomorrow, hopefully. So that's another fifty!

Guess I'll have me another lamb sandwich from the Middle Eastern joint, soon's I get paid.

You realize, don't you, that, if I submit 2 stories to NNN this week, by next month, that friggin' bank will only be into me by forty bucks!

I'll be able to unload their blood sucking butts WELL before August, when WebTVs won't be allowed to do online banking with their arrogant butts any more!

I'm going to see about a credit union or something: some place that invests in GOOD stuff, not Coke, McDonalds and Halliburton!

Stinkin vultures!

No comments: