Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

ok, I give up

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Sigh.

I'm too sleepy. I know it's only nine, but, dang it!

I'm ninety percent exhausted and the rest worn out.

I pulled about twenty five feet of weeds this morning, before Danny got here.

I ain't done spit since I got home, but walk to the empty mail box, gnaw some cold meat and suck a yogurt thing.

I've got to remember to cook my turkey breast soon! It must be thawed out by now. Maybe in the morning?

I ain't worth shootin', I'm so tired.

I'm watching a 3rd Rock rerun, which is very simple, and I can't understand it.

blah.

I borrowed 2 batteries for the keyboard today. I'll replace them when I get paid.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
g'night!

I'll probably wake up at three!

No comments: