Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Saturday, May 08, 2004

I'm up

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Been up for over an hour. Osa's plurting to her kittens. There's a fresh pot of coffee waiting for me to finish drinking the old stuff.

I have a kitchen to clean. Today is Food Stamps day!

I just heard a funny song about the discussion of whether or not Pluto is a planet. I don't know by whom.

Now, the new agers are blaming the victim: we get sick because we "attract" sickness to us.

Bull crap!

The able bodied are so smug and self righteous!

Gotta turn off the radio. This new age crap pisses me off.

Yeah, and people are only poor because they have bad karma, right?

Go soak your priviledged, arrogant, abusive heads!

Rogi pushes power button on radio.

Well, the fridge isn't going to clean itself; I'd better get started....

No comments: