Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Thursday, May 06, 2004

moan

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I don't know; sometimes I just feel so slow and clumsy. But I'm getting it.

I just figured out why my legs are so tired: I walked around campus to interview a school board member today. I WONDERED why my legs hurt so bad tonight! Duh!

I'm hungry and nothing's cooked. shoot.

I'll fry some eggs and have some bread later.

Renee can't hire me as an editorial assistant; turns out it WOULD come out of her department budget. Dang!

But she might be able to hire me as a "stringer" reporter, and she realy needs one over summer. But the resume requirements the University has are hard; it took Renee a MONTH to put hers together the way they wanted!

So, I have to go to staff services and to Linda for help.

They're going to want to know how many HOURS I worked, TWENTY YEARS AGO!!! CRAP!

It's so discouraging, but I'll figure it out somehow.

A listener called the newsroom today, looking for info on a prior show. I figured it out and brought back the info to the phone. The listener said, "I really enjoy listening to you." I thought she meant KUNM. But she meant ME! ME! LOL lil ol me?

THere's more, but I'm so tired, and I'm watching 2 tv shows at the same time! LOL I HATE May sweeps! Nothing on for weeks, months at a time, and suddenly, BOOM! Interesting stuff all over the dial! gees...

and NOW, it looks like Colonial House is on...no, that's Globe Trotter...

I'm tired...

No comments: