Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Saturday, May 01, 2004

I'm a red head!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Wow! I don't know what anbody else would think or say, but I think it looks lovely! It's a dark red/chestnut color. And the grey in my hair gave it the prettiest, twinkliest light-read highlights!

I forgot: when I dye my hair, it gets kinkier! Which means it's really fun to sculpt into curls and waves.

I also put on some sunless tanning lotion, so the scars on my legs won't show so much. I put it all over me, even my face.

My face is funny: it's got very pale skin, around my eyelids, top and bottom. It's got dark skin, including Negroid splotches, on my cheeks, and is ruddy red on nose, chin and forehead.

So, now, I'm all one color, even though I'm genetically three.

The tanning stuff blends the dark patches into my cheeks better and reds them up a bit, to match nose, chin and forehead (and I have a HUGE forehead!).

The tanning stuff minimizes the wrinkling around my eyes, masks the dark circles, and tones down the pale skin.

All I need is some eye brow pencil, used as eyeliner, and I'm made up! Oh, and some staining lip pencil. I smoke; lipstick doesn't last, and it smears. But lip pencils stay on, and in place.

I'm all brown and red and shiny and curly!

I don't even look as fat! LOL Cuz I'm all one color!

With some ear rings and some bright-colored clothes, I'm going to look GREAT!

I look like I'm in my 40s again, instead of my 50s!

I'm a fox! Plump, yes, but quite nice.

Now, for a pedicure!

No comments: