Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Lots of food!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I even have about two pounds of cheese!

And herbs, and salads, and portabela mushrooms, and several pounds of different chilis.

I also have the vegetable/rice stuffing from bell peppers. I'm taking that to the radio station.

I made eggplant parmesan, sort of. fried eggplant slices. The batter was tofu based Italian salad dressing and water. The breading was: baby rice cereal, soy granules, italian seasoning, miso soup seasoning and garlic powder.

I covered them with tomato sauce and chopped tomatoes, splattered with ricotta cheese and topped with rings of red, sweet pepper!

Made 4 pans: 3 with cheese and with milk in the batter, one with no animal products, at all.

I ended up with abotu 4 pounds to bring home.

I'm taking some of the salads and dressing to the station, too.

Plus, I have gobs of bagels, bread and rolls to take.

It was a good day and everybody loved the food.

We also got some curry soup from a local restaurant.

We ate well today!

man, am I tired...

No comments: