Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

email to Stu

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Ok, meet me at KUNM on Thurs. I'll be there from 9-5, just like regular people.
Tom Trowbridge gave me his tire patch kit, and I've repaired THREE innertubes today! YAY!!!
But I'm taking a ride tomorrow with a guy at the station. He has a truck, if you WANT to bring some mater plants, too.
Besides, a bunch of us in Onate Hall want to grow stuff on the patio!
I use them welded cages, plus some horse fencing, tyed in a cylander...sp.
I tie yarn to individual branches, to hold them up, loosely, too.
I pinch off my branches, so they don't get too "leggy," and sprout even more branches off their sides. More branches, more blossoms, more tomatoes!
I could CERTAINLY use compost or mulch! And I could CERTAINLY use some help! I'm starting a new bed, and it's a bytch!
The cats help, but they don't have opposable thumbs, which is their standard excuse.
So, lemme know if/when u wanna come over.
And THANKS!

No comments: