Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, May 28, 2004

I feel so spoiled

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I sauteed a salmon today. Had some with brown rice. Been eating lots of yogurt, just cuz it tastes and feels so good.

Had a long, warm shower with my clean towels. The air conditioner's on, but I keep turning it back off, cuz it gets cold in here! LOL They say it's ninety one degrees Farenheit out there, but I'd never know it.

Almost all the clean and dirty clothes from the past 2 weeks are organized.

Mostly, though, I'm just laying around, buck nekkid, watching tv.

My body's still tender, but much better.

Just this one, half day of rest has made quite a difference. I almost feel human, instead of like a desperte savage.

Oh, I also made marinara sauce and noodles, with a can of tomato chunks. tastes quite lovely.

If I had money, I'd get me a lamb sammich....

No comments: