Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

scooter's up

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

Man, I don't know HOW to rest!

I repaired all 3 innertubes today...I hope.

I put one on. Seems to be ok.

I also took the molded, plastic body off the trailer. It must weigh over 10 lbs, and isn't necessary weight. Porky's dog carrier fits just fine, on the frame. I can still carry as many groceries as necessary.

I need better hardware to attach the trailer to the scooter, though; this coat hanger/bungie thing is scary.

So, I'm exhausted...again. Spent most of the morning out there. And it's hot. bleh.

Soon, I'll need to shower.

The meeting starts in 2 1/2 hours. I'm leaving pretty early, so I can find this building.

I wish my legs didn't hurt so dang much! ugh.

But my scooter's up! Thanks to Tom Trowbridge!

No comments: