Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Monday, April 19, 2004

ah, reality

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

I had a brain storm re: the city council meeting tonight. I don't NEED to be there! I just need to go to KUNM and record it off the gvt. channel on cable tv! TAH DAH!

I stopped by the station after collecting duck eggs. Wanted to talk to Tom Trowbridge, the morning news guy. Asked if he's planning to go to the meeting (I was going to ask him to share his sound with me), but he's not going. Then I asked about the equipment. He THINKS I can record off of tv.

So, I'll go in in awhile, with a bunch of food to last me for the day, and start.

I have people to call, interviews to record, a commentary to write and record...blah blah blah...

And I'd better get transcripts of my commentaries! They're all in a computer in the volunteer area, and that's getting stripped down for remodelling! Gawd only knows what they'll do with the puter for the next six months! Jees!

I need to email myself .wav files of commentaries, too, so I can post 'em on my domain.

Basically, I have a lot to do.

Right now, though, I have to go to the cat box...so see u later.

No comments: