Poverty Is Not an Accident

Poverty Is Not an Accident
Nelson Mandela

Friday, April 30, 2004

my ol' body's so mad at me!

You are reading http://livinginthehood.blogspot.com

All the working, all the running, all the walking.

I hurt so bad. And I'm dizzy weak.

The abdominal pain never stopped. It's miserable. I don't understand it.

So, I'm watching a Mexican chef on Martha Stewart, making beer battered squid. And boy, does it look GOOD! I'll have to try them puppies! Squid is cheap, too.

My house smells lovely, with my simmering beans. I'll fill up on them for supper.

I have so much I want to do, but I'd better rest.

Sunday's Food Not Bombs, and that's always a work out.

And I plan to kill myself, next week, working on two reports for KUNM.

It's cool and sunny out: quite beautiful.

But I'm laying around, indoors, being a potato.

I even have a sick head ache. I'm a mess.

I'll just eat what I need, drink lots of fluids and rest as much as I can.

Besides, if that check comes today, I need to go to the bank, and that'll wear me out, even on the bus.

This is just too much pain. And I have a fever, too. yuck

No comments: